Wednesday 23 March 2011

Summer/Vama Veche

I dream of summer nights... I dream of feeling sand between my toes and of a warm sea breeze. I dream it's just after sunset. The sun has gone down yet suddenly everything comes to life. Somewhere, someone is playing the guitar. Songs of days gone by and of days to come. Songs of happiness, of sorrow, of you and of me. 
A walk by the water perhaps? The sea is gentle and calm, the waves seem to be in sync with the music. You can hear people singing in the distance, you can hear them laughing. Someone decides to go for a swim. 
How about lying down for a while? You close your eyes and take it all in... And you think nothing could be as perfect. 
Maybe a kiss, a soft touch, a whispered 'I love you'...? Maybe just the night or maybe forever. I dream of summer nights... 


PS: There's only one place I can think of... Vama Veche






Vama Veche - Cu Tine

No comments:

Post a Comment