Friday 3 December 2010

Here We Go Again

It's 3 am and I'm in bed listening to Norah Jones. And as usual I can't seem to be able to fall asleep... 

So as my mind was drifting away to many places a question popped into my head (yet again). Some time ago, a friend asked me this: "Is love ever enough?". I gave it some thought, but couldn't really decide on an answer. And I don't have a proper one tonight. But maybe it can be. Why? Because everyday something happens which makes me sad and believing in things like this make me smile. I'm well aware that most of the time love isn't enough, whether it's because of people being miles apart, someone having a moment of doubt or whatever. But once in a while it seems to be possible. Somehow, somewhere, love is enough. All I can say is that I want to believe it is.

Otherwise, what's the point?

Norah Jones & Ray Charles - Here We Go Again

No comments:

Post a Comment